After happy end of year celebrations, fashionists are only thinking of one event: the winter sales!
To be determined to draw your credit card, and not miss any good deal, we reveal to you, below, the 2020 winter sales official calendar according to the departments!
On your lap! The Fashion Sales will start soon! After being well spoiled for the Christmas holidays, the good news continues with the winter sales!
At the start of 2020, neither the climate nor the strikes will prevent us from finding the pair of shoes or jacket which we dream of!
Because, the winter sales is really an unmissable event for all fashion enthusiasts who respect themselves and they promise to be more ambitious than last year!
Some (s) take advantage of this moment to indulge in bold looks that will (probably) be the fashion of tomorrow (a quarter or even at -50%, the risk taking is worth the effort).
And others opt for the smart choice by snatching up timeless basics at unbeatable prices!
In both cases, it is still possible to find very good deals in store or on the internet to get a makeover at the best price!
THE OFFICIAL WINTER 2020 SALE DATES
This year, the winter sales start on Wednesday January 8 and end on February 4, 2020. Four weeks of promotions and destocking, punctuated by crazy reductions, following each markdown.
But beware, if the sales extend throughout France, their dates vary according to geographic locations and departments.
Do not panic, we have found for you the official calendar of the 2020 winter sales according to your place of residence.
WINTER SALE: OPENING AND CLOSING DATES, ACCORDING TO DEPARTMENTS
- Alpes Maritimes: Wednesday January 8 - Tuesday February 4, 2020
- Pyrénées-Orientales: Wednesday January 8 - Tuesday February 4, 2020
- Guadeloupe: Saturday January 4 - Friday January 31, 2020
- French Guiana: Thursday January 2 - Wednesday January 29, 2020
- Reunion: Saturday February 1 - Friday February 28, 2020
- Meurthe-et-Moselle: Thursday January 2 - Wednesday January 29, 2020
- Meuse: Thursday January 2 - Wednesday January 29, 2020
- Moselle: Thursday January 2 - Wednesday January 29, 2020
- Saint-Barthélemy: Saturday May 2 - Friday May 29, 2020
- Saint Martin: Saturday May 2 - Friday May 29, 2020
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon: Wednesday January 22 - Tuesday February 18, 2020
- Vosges: Thursday January 2 - Wednesday January 29, 2020